- (1 to 2 large) Zucchini
- (chopped) 1 Medium Onion
- (beaten) 1 egg
- (1/2 cup) Bread Crumbs
- (1/2 Pound shredder (save some for topping)) cheddar cheese
- (1/2 pound) Optional Browned ground beef
- (1 cup cooked) Optional- Rice
· Mix all ingredients in one bowl and blend. Set aside.
· Cut the Zucchini in half both length wise and across. Place flat side down in a skillet with about ¼ inch water. Cover and cook on a low to medium heat until the zucchini meat is soft. Scoop out and add to the prior bowl of ingredients.
· Using a casserole dish place the shell of the zucchini skin down in the casserole dish.
· Fill each shell with the mixture from the bowl and add a little extra shredded cheese to top off each stuffed shell.
· Bake 375 until the cheese has melted and began to brown. About ½ hour depending on how big the zucchinis were.